Select works and commissions available at Santini Gallery in Ottawa, Ontario (ask for Lauryn). See below my paintings for a list of recent shows and workshops.
My landscape art was recognized at the 2019 Atlantic Journalism Awards for Best Cover (Gold recipient) for the fall issue of Atlantic Books Today. My work also appears on the cover of my book, Cod Collapse, and in the pages of Newfoundland Quarterly (online) and [EDIT] magazine.
For a library of my recent works visit my online art gallery. And read more about publications that have featured my work (see bio). To learn more about the inspiration behind my work, visit Cultural Landscapes.
– 2022 new shows forthcoming
– 2021 East coast heart at Santini Gallery, Ottawa. Read more.
– 2021 Coastal Reflections at Santini Gallery, Ottawa. Read more.
– 2020 For the Love of SEAnery at Santini Gallery and Hintonburg Public House in Ottawa (note, this show was featured online thanks to the generous support of the McConnell Foundation and the Wellington West Business Improvement Area)
2019 Downhome Seascapes at Santini Gallery, Ottawa. 20% of every piece from this show went to Minwaashin Lodge which provides a range of programs and services to First Nations, Inuit and Métis women and children (regardless of status) who are survivors of domestic and other forms of violence, and who may also be suffering the effects of the residential school system. Read more.
– 2022 Canadian Beauties, Santini Gallery, Ottawa
– 2019 Seasonal show, Hintonburg Public House, October 2019-January 2020, Ottawa
– 2019 The apprentices of Gordon Harrison, spring 2019 and spring 2018, Manotick Gallery and Framing, Manotick
– 2018 Picture it in a Frame (Gallery), July 2018, Corner Brook, NL
Art workshops and teaching
- Featured artist and art workshop instructor at the inaugural 2021 Cabox Art and Adventure Festival in Corner Brook/Bay of Islands; Returning this year.
- Guest instructor for “Cultural landscapes” geography course at Memorial University of Newfoundland in 2021 and 2022